For our office in Unterföhring (Munich) we are looking for:
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) – Full-time or Part-time
As DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) you will be the owner of Tech-Tools und Projects e.g. automation of a configuration management.
Our Tech Stack
Legacy J2EE Applications as well as WebSphere (Middleware) state of the art tool-Chains and wanna be fancy Gadgets – basically anything you manage to introduce successfully ;D Remember we are an Entertainment Company, therefore “Our tech stack in one word: creative”
What you can expect in this role
- You will be in charge of the design and usage (potentially automation) of Program Access and Roles Management and the continuous development of Monitoring Alerts (e.g. AppDynamics, Grafana Alerts or in the future maybe from Prometheus Monitoring)
- You are developing self-healing ticket mechanisms for our Application
- You know when some data refresh went wrong and you can know what to do in such a case and execute incident-handling professionally, routinely and as a cooperative team-worker
- You will find new solutions for Logging of application-communication (potentially on premise as well as Cloud – using Kubernetes, Docker and such more)
- You improve out CI / CD pipeline
- Take care of the ELK stack and make sure it enables us to improve operational excellence in Application operation
- You decide on and execute potential Tool-Migrations such as if Kibana Dashboards might move to Cloud Solutions (you evaluate the options, agree with the other stakeholders and decide on a preferable solution that you implement/execute)
Your essential experience and education
- You have knowledge of one or more Administration of java application servers (Oracle WebLogic, Glassfish, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, JBoss)
- In addition to this, you have knowledge in one or more Administration of web servers (Apache, IBM HTTP Server, Oracle HTTP Server, nginx, etc.)
- You have a strong understanding in Linux Administration from the perspective of a User at least (Any Distribution)
- Expertise in one or more scripting language Bash, Perl, Python, Ansible
- You are good in troubleshooting with Java Applications
- You have worked already with one Database and can do simple SQL queries
- You are doing operation, mostly Incident Management and Change Management
- You are responsible, curious, team player and motivated to try new things and new ways of thinking
- You are already familiar with agile methods
- You possess very good English skills. German is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
- This vacancy can be filled in full time as well as in part time
If we got your your attention, then send off your application to us today. It only takes a couple of minutes! Get to know our tech teams at tech.prosiebensat1.com.
ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions GmbH is a fully owned subsidiary of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE. It incorporates all subjects regarding Enterprise IT and is responsible for operations and continued development of P7S1-internal applications as well as of IT infrastructure. ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions optimizes the technical processes throughout the group, permanently refines the system architecture and thus provides the P7S1-employees a technologically state-of-the-art working environment.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.