For our office in Unterföhring (Munich) we are looking for:
Engineering Enabling Manager (m/f/d)
The Sales Solution Team is a cross-functional team of highly experienced individuals with deep competences in cutting-edge media technologies, cloud technologies, software development, quality assurance, and product management within the ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions GmbH. We master evolutionary design, development, and operation of APP’s Sales pipeline including CRM, Ad-Sales, Fulfillment, Billing and analytics.
Our Tech Stack
- Our application landscape is composed of a mix of internally developed services, 3rd party software, and SaaS components.
- We are mainly developing in Java (Spring-Boot) building containerized microservices that run on AWS as well as client components using web such as Angular
- Our tech stack enables new business ideas and short time-to-market in a very dynamic environment using gitlab-ci, Kafka, Artifactory or K8s
- Cloud, a DevOps-mindset, lightweight processes, and KPI-driven optimization are enablers for us to achieve that
What you can expect in this role
- You have the responsibility for enabling software development while meeting governance requirements
- You have strong background in software tooling and automation and are able to setup and implement these tools for a large-scale team
- You actively contribute best practices to our architecture community to improve our engineering process and implement processes to improve the delivery quality
- You implement measures for knowledge sharing in the team as well as cross the team as well as on/off boarding processes
- You work and communicate in a structured, transparent way and take responsibly for any given task in a holistic way
- Technical leadership for innovation in software engineering, automation/CI, testing and infrastructure-as-code
- Work closely with product management to ensure fulfillment of business needs while meeting high quality standards for engineering
Your essential experience and education
- You have professional working experience in software development using Java/C++ and have a proven track record for delivering high quality code
- You have several years team lead experience of a team with 7+ engineers
- Ideally you have experience developing for cloud execution platforms (AWS preferred), Clean Code Development, DDD and TDD
- You possess very good English skills. German is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
- This vacancy can be filled in full time as well as in part time
If we got your your attention, then send off your application to us today. It only takes a couple of minutes! Get to know our tech teams at tech.prosiebensat1.com.
ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions GmbH is a fully owned subsidiary of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE. It incorporates all subjects regarding Enterprise IT and is responsible for operations and continued development of P7S1-internal applications as well as of IT infrastructure. ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions optimizes the technical processes throughout the group, permanently refines the system architecture and thus provides the P7S1-employees a technologically state-of-the-art working environment.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.