For our office in Unterföhring bei München we are looking for:
(Senior) Product Owner Mobile (m/f/d)
Our TV Web & Apps team is a cross-functional team including highly experienced product managers and product owners who take pride in offering ProSiebenSat.1 TV streaming experiences to millions of users on connected TVs, mobile apps and websites. We’re looking for a talented (Senior) Product Owner Mobile (m/f/d). You will work closely with the VP Product and the cross-functional product teams on the product strategy, vision, roadmap and execution for our mobile platforms. Apply now and help us shape our digital future!
What you can expect in this role
- You collect, understand, evaluate and prioritize customers’ requirements as well as new trends in the market and transfer them into a mobile vision and strategy
- You provide vision and direction to internal and external agile development teams and stakeholders
- You own and maintain the backlog and work cross-functionally with dynamic and passionate teams, including engineering, design, etc. to sustain, build, and scale a rapidly growing product
- You drive definition, monitoring and constantly optimization of team’s KPIs
- You master external stakeholders, such as relations with mobile platforms
- You manage other employees such as trainees, working students as well as external freelancers
Your essential experience and education
- You are extremely passionate to build entertainment products that are loved by its users
- You provide a strong record in being a Product Owner Mobile and/or requirements engineer (m/f/d) in an area of agile, online based software development (several years experience in similar role)
- You enjoy working in a team but also doing business with external stakeholders
- You have a deeply analytical mindset and metric driven approach
- Excitement to roll up sleeves and make a big impact on a rapidly growing product
- Experience in the online video market / connected TV products is a plus
- You possess very good English skills. German is a plus
What's in it for you?
- A great opportunity to manage a B2C mass market digital product
- Regular feedback loops to help you further develop your professional profile
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Enjoy an open culture without dress code in the diverse and creative environment of the media industry
- On our campus we offer a wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Munich is one of the greatest cities to live in Germany. With its closeness to the Alps you can enjoy skiing or hiking in the Alps within an hour drive from the office.
- Should we mention relocation?
If we got your your attention, then send off your application to us today. It only takes a couple of minutes! See how we conquer new digital fields at www.claim-new-grounds.com.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.