For our office in Unterföhring bei München we are looking for:
Product Manager Mobile (m/f/d)
As Product Manager Mobile Entertainment (m/f/d), you are responsible for the entire life cycle of a mobile entertainment app - from product launch to internationalization. You will manage cross-functional teams in the fields of digital, TV, content and production.
What you can expect in this role
- Be the lead product manager for the entire life cycle of a b2c mobile app from launch to growth
- Your task is to innovate by bringing new products through design sprints, prototype, MVP to launch
- Be the product owner of the backlog in SCRUM
- Manage internal and external stakeholders (management, technology vendors, internal support functions)
- Coordinate internal and external PR/ Marketing / Social agencies to drive app growth
- Project-lead a cross-functional company-wide squad
- Be a number cruncher: Analyze product usage, conduct AB tests, create data-driven customer insight, calculate budgets/forecasts/business cases
Your essential experience and education
- Must have several years of experience in b2c mobile product management
- Must have an agile and design thinking mindset by understanding user needs and pains and have a track record of converting to products
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the drive to sell your ideas to other stakeholders, and to execute those ideas cross-functionally
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and to find creative ways to get things done
- Fluent in English
- Experience in the domain of mobile video, streaming content is a plus
- BS, BA, quantitative or technical degree a plus ( business, engineering)
- MBA a plus
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
If we got your attention, then send off your detailed application to us today. Discover more at tech.prosiebensat1.com.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.