For our office in Unterföhring bei München we are looking for:
Product Owner Content Discovery (m/f/d)
Our Tech Stack
- Our infrastructure is mainly based on internally developed services and some 3rd party software
- We are developing in NodeJS, building resilient and highly dynamically scaling services that run on AWS
- Our tech stack enables new business ideas and short time-to-market in a very dynamic environment
- Cloud, CI/CD, serverless architecture, a DevOps-mindset, lightweight processes, and data-driven optimization are enablers for us to achieve that
What you can expect in this role
- You aim to provide premium, massively scaling, resilient services for meta data, search and recommendation with the goal of providing a best in class personalized user experience
- You collect, understand, evaluate and prioritize customers’ requirements as well as new trends in the market and transfer them into a clear product vision and strategy
- You own and maintain the squad’s backlog
- You provide vision and direction to the agile development team and stakeholders
- You keep abreast with Agile/Kanban/Scrum best practices and new trends
- You drive definition, monitoring and constantly optimization of team’s KPIs
Your essential experience and education
- You have a university degree in computer science, information technology, media engineering, or equivalent
- You provide a strong record in being a product owner, requirements engineer and/or project manager in an area of agile, online based software development
- You have at least some years of experience in the online video market
- You’re able to understand the principles of micro service based architectures in a cloud based environment
- You are a well-structured worker, have a strong ability to think analytically, are able to work both independently and in a team, are thirsty for knowledge, and have a passion to win!
- You possess very good English skills. German is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
If we got your attention, then send off your detailed application to us today. Discover more at tech.prosiebensat1.com.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.