For our office in Unterföhring bei München we are looking for:
Data Analyst – Internal Audit (m/f/d)
You support the SVP Internal Audit in designing and implementing data analysis and forensic capabilities for the organization.
What you can expect in this role
- You support the SVP Internal Audit in designing and implementing data analysis and forensic capabilities for the organization
- You identify and enable implementations of appropriate data analysis and forensic tools for Internal Audit
- You also enhance data analysis and forensic capabilities within the Internal Audit function through support for audits and by trainings
- You accompany or drive audits with a profound focus on data analysis and forensics and a special emphasis on ad-hoc audits involving analysis of large volumes of data
- You are in charge of performing risk assessments and using such data analysis and forensic tools to support annual audit planning and to develop focus areas for special attention
- You build risk awareness within the group by providing support and training within the company on data analysis and forensics
- You have to manage regular communication and analysis to enable the collection of information for providing regular and adhoc reporting
Your essential experience and education
- A Bachelor´s Degree in finance, accounting, business is preferable but not necessary. Fresh candidates are welcome to apply. No prior or relevant work experiences are prerequisite
- Your qualifications in like ACCA, ACA, CIA or CRMA would be an added advantage
- You have a high level of conceptual, organizational and analytical skills combined with a professional working methods
- You have the ability to examine matters from a overall business perspective while simultaneously having an eye on details to identify opportunities for improvements and value addition
- You are familiar with the media business in general. Additionally knowledge about ProsiebenSat.1 would be an advantage
- Excellent social and communication skills, team spirit and a high level of commitment is a must
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
If we got your your attention, then send off your application to us today. It only takes a couple of minutes! Get to know our fascinating people at www.fascinating-people.com.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.