For our office in Unterföhring bei München we are looking for:
Vice President International Business Affairs (m/f)
What you can expect in this role
- As Vice President International Business Affairs (m/f) you will initiate, drive and execute international partnership projects teaming up with Senior Management and other departments across the ProSiebenSat.1 Media Group
- You will run strategic mapping processes with our internal and external stakeholders
- You will analyze complex strategic challenges and give recommendations for action to Senior Management
- You will maintain and extend relationships with the European Media Alliance (EMA) network as well as a broad range of other international partners (FTA broadcasters, digital players, US PAY-TV networks, platforms etc.) with a clear focus on executing joint projects
- You will represent ProSiebenSat.1 Media in international projects, business activities and events
Your essential experience and education
- You hold a degree/ MBA from a leading university in Economics, Business Management, Finance, or similar
- You have multiple years of working experience incl. Management Consulting, M&A or Operational roles in media or digital companies, ideally across international markets
- You are a dealmaker with experience of identifying, generating and delivering successful commercial partnerships that are “win-win” situations for both parties with a strategic thinker approach being able to structure and map opportunities in a dynamic international market environment
- You have a strong knowledge of the latest media trends and a deep understanding of broadcast / TV related topics with strong interest in digital innovation
- You like thinking outside the box with relentless attention to execution, the tenacity and resilience required to ensure that great ideas come to fruition and a visionary communication style that energizes and inspires those around you at all times
- A good knowledge of the international media landscape and a strong and energetic operational approach with a commitment to actions and results is pivotal
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English, German and ideally a 2nd foreign language
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
If we have aroused your interest, then send off your detailed application to us today. Discover more at www.fascinating-people.com.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.