For our office in Frankfurt we are looking for:
What you can expect in this role
- Further development of a complex ad management software in Node.js
- Improving the front-end of the system
- Perform complete testing of web applications from a unit and system perspective
- Ongoing optimization measures and scaling of the distributed Kairion platform
Your essential experience and education
- A university degree in computer sciences or related course of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience and excellent know-how in Node.js and React.js with Redux
- Strong experience in programming and software development of scalable web solutions
- Good English
- Ideally knowledge and experience in Redux, Webpack and in performance optimization of JS applications
- Ideally knowledge and experience in another language (Java, Erlang, Frontend-JS, .NET, PHP)
- Ideally knowledge of test-driven development (xUnit, Selenium), BDD, Clean Code, Continuous Integration (Jenkins) and deployment processes Did
What's in it for you?
- A highly motivated international team with startup culture and a lot of fun at work
- An extremely innovative, successfully tested product
- You will shoulder responsibility without being left in the cold
- An attractive salary and excellent development opportunities in a fast- growing company
Did we spark your interest? Then send your application to email@example.com .
Kairion GmbH, based in Frankfurt and part of ProSiebenSat.1 Media, is a technology provider and marketer for over 80 German online retailers such as zooplus.de, medikamente-per-klick.de and computeruniverse.de. We have developed a technology platform for advertising in online shops based on shopper data that made us market leader in healthcare, combined with the segments FMCG, Consumer Electronics and Petcare. Kairion markets over 30 million customer journeys in our connected partner shops. In 2017, Kairion has conducted over 1.000 campaigns for more than 100 brands (including companies such as Bayer AG, Bosch, Klosterfrau, Nestlé, Reckitt Benckiser and Group SEB).
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.