For our office in Berlin we are looking for:
Frontend Engineer (m/f)
What you can expect in this role
- You work collaboratively with Product, UX/UI Designers and Engineers to scope, design, and implement user-facing features with high complexity that go beyond conventional eCommerce
- You implement product features that have a direct impact on user engagement, experience, and eventually monetization
- You take ownership of the whole development cycle – from architectural design to implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance
- You own your individual code base, write appropriate unit and integration tests, and continuously deploy accepted features
- You coach and mentor your engineering team on frontend guidelines (e.g., Atomic Design), best practices and frameworks that help us create amazing products
- You actively participate in product and feature discovery sessions with our Product Managers
- You boost our Engineering culture that encourages knowledge sharing and mutual development
Your essential experience and education
- 3+ years of experience building highly scalable consumer-facing web applications
- Passionate about UX and design
- Strong understanding of building and debugging of scalable, high performance web applications built with reusability and componentization in mind
- Hands-on experience building services using Amazon Web Services
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Experience with Node.js and isomorphic rendering a plus
- Expertise in agile development practices (TDD, BDD, pair programming, etc.) is a plus
- English language fluency, German is a plus
What's in it for you?
- An international, dynamic and highly motivated team of experts that inspires, supports and shares the passion for E-Commerce
- Transparent decisions, an honest feedback culture, flat hierarchies and high responsibility
- A lot of challenges as well as the room for own ideas in a company that is shaped by teamspirit, open communication and hands-on mentality
- Flexible working times in a modern and central office
- Cost takeover of the public transport ticket, team events, fresh fruits and veggies and the usage of attractive discounts in and beyond our online-shop
Shape our company’s success with us and apply now online! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
Flaconi is a premium online shop for perfume and beauty products in Germany. Since 2011, Flaconi offers a great selection of perfumes, skincare products, make-up, organic cosmetics and professional hair care. In addition to a perfect customer service, a high-class website and an intuitive user design, a lot of information on the products makes shopping at Flaconi an emotional and unique experience. The successful E-Commerce company was already honoured with many online awards. In 2015 the ProSiebenSat.1 group acquired the majority of shares for Flaconi.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.