For our office in Unterföhring near München we are looking for:
Visual Basic Engineer (m/f/d)
What you can expect in this role
- You will maintain some of our VBA applications and help improving on them
- You will help multiple teams in small “speedboat” projects to massively improve productivity in their daily work
- You will be the technical contact for our stakeholders from first technical tests to every day operations
- You can work on many projects within the same company in many different teams depending on your personal interest
- You help us transform legacy system into new microservice architecture
- You define business processes and use cases to move to the new architecture to satisfy business needs
- You can organize with your peers in groups to facilitate learning and knowledge transfer
Your essential experience and education
- You have a multiple years of experience in information technology or computer science
- You are experienced in managing long term b2b relationships
- You have professional working experience in software development using VBA or VBA.net
- Ideally you have experience developing for cloud execution platforms (AWS, Docker) and you already heard of buzz words like DevOps
- You possess very good English skills. German is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
- This position can be filled in full time or part time
If we got your your attention, then send off your application to us today. It only takes a couple of minutes! Get to know our tech teams.
ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions GmbH is a fully owned subsidiary of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE. It incorporates all subjects regarding Enterprise IT and is responsible for operations and continued development of P7S1-internal applications as well as of IT infrastructure. ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions optimizes the technical processes throughout the group, permanently refines the system architecture and thus provides the P7S1-employees a technologically state-of-the-art working environment.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.