For our office in Unterföhring (Munich) we are looking for:
Senior Software Developer (m/f/d) – Python
For our Media Asset Management team, we are looking for an experienced Python developer (m/f/d) who is as passionate about serverless systems as we are. We work in a cross functional team with our product owner, QA and developers to provide the metadata backends for the online appearances of some of Europe's most popular entertainment brands.
What you can expect in this role
- You will design and implement innovative services that are key to the online distribution of video and related data for the ProSiebenSat.1 group from channels’ websites to apps used by millions of users a day
- Your code will process metadata provided by a number of partners for consumption by the groups’ apps and websites.
- We work in a NoOps model - this means we run what we build and take care of the complete chain, from code reviews over CI/CD pipeline to monitoring the running solution
- You will support business users and API consumers from integration to daily operations
- You will support other teams integrating their components against our interfaces
- You will be part of a broader team that deals with topics like massive scale video streaming and mobile applications used by more than a million users every day
Your essential experience and education
- You have a university degree in computer science, information technology, media engineering, or equivalent
- You acquired solid professional working experience in software development – especially software written in Python
- You are familiar with terms like RESTful, GraphQL, NoSQL, git, Gitlab CI, etc.
- You are as passionate about AWS cloud services, serverless and containerized infrastructures as we are
- You are serious about code quality, automated software tests & automated deployments
- You have a “You build it, you run it”-mentality
- You possess very good English or German skills
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
If we got your your attention, then send off your application to us today. It only takes a couple of minutes! Get to know our tech teams.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.