For our office in Unterföhring bei München we are looking for:
DevOps / AWS Engineer (m/f/d)
As Part of the Sales Department, you will joined a team of experienced Application manager (m/f/d) and DevOps engineer (m/f/d), in order to take part in our very own transformation project and set the proper base for our Cloud adoption using (at least) AWS. We are currently responsible for a happy mix of old and new application, and while keeping the stability of our business is what drives us, we are striving to leverage up to date solution for all our applications, thus quite a few migration / refactoring projects are awaiting us.
What you can expect in this role
- Operating and improving central Sales solution systems with a high number of interfaces and an End-to-end ownership of operations on all layer of the systems (software, middleware, database and infrastructure)
- Automation of configuration, scheduling, monitoring and deployment of the systems and further optimization of all services
- Management of incidents and issues occurring in production ensuring highest availability of the business critical systems
- Provide Technical expertise and architectural know-how of AWS Best practices.
- Strive to deliver the best possible experience for the units utilizing the systems
Your essential experience and education
- Thorough knowledge of Linux and open source software in general
- Previous experience in maintaining large IT Platforms and Solutions with a combination of legacy systems and new technologies
- Knowledge of at least one of the main configuration management tool (i.e Chef, puppet, Ansible, Salt) and experience using AWS
- Strong understanding of IT security and understanding of Orchestration (containers / VM) and CI/CD tools and practices
- Advanced understanding of the major web application landscape (LAMP etc)
- Sound Knowledge in Operation of Java Applications (J2EE) and Websphere is a plus
- Previous hands on experience is setting up and/or designing large scale AWS deployment is required.
- Knowledge of the following technologies, while not required, are strongly desired:
- ELK / EFK
- Saltstack / Ansible
- Nagios / centreon
- NoSQL Databases (MongoDB)
- Good social skills and ability to troubleshoot / describe issues effectively
- Fluent English is required
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
- This vacancy can be filled in full time as well as in part time
If we got your your attention, then send off your application to us today. It only takes a couple of minutes! Get to know our tech teams at tech.prosiebensat1.com.
ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions GmbH is a fully owned subsidiary of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE. It incorporates all subjects regarding Enterprise IT and is responsible for operations and continued development of P7S1-internal applications as well as of IT infrastructure. ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions optimizes the technical processes throughout the group, permanently refines the system architecture and thus provides the P7S1-employees a technologically state-of-the-art working environment.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.