For our office in Unterföhring bei München we are looking for:
Senior QA Engineer (m/f/d)
For our consumer experience web team, we are looking for an experienced QA Engineer, who is passionate about testing and optimizing our digital products. We work in a cross-functional team with our product owner, UX expert and art director. Our mission is to deliver websites with the best user experience and a high quality for million visitors a month.
Our Tech Stack
- We have a test-driven environment with Jest, Enzyme, Puppeteer, Selenium
- We use Docker, Gitlab and Gitlab CI to deploy our services to AWS
What you can expect in this role
- You investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- You create hands-on automated and manual test strategies
- You provide tools and processes to make sure our features are thoroughly tested and can be shipped as fast as possible
- Together with the team you create, write and execute all kinds of automated and manual tests for our platforms
- You ensure that the acceptance criteria are accurate, clear and well defined and convert the acceptance criteria into automated tests
- You are driving quality improvements in an agile and continuous-learning environment
Your essential experience and education
- You have several years of experience with different testing techniques such as ui testing, automated testing and test driven development strategies
- You have a strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- You have hands-on experience in testing larger web sites
- You are able to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- You know how to efficiently do multi-device-testing
- You love to share your testing experience with the development team
- You have an agile mindset, a well-structured working style and strong team and problem- solving skills
- Fluent verbal and written English skills are required. German language skills are a plus
What's in it for you?
- The website team composed of 5 engineers who are writing code to delight millions of users
- It’s a cross-functional setup with our product owner, QA engineer, UX expert and art director to ensure highest quality of our products
- We do two weeks sprints, visualize our tasks in Jira, do pair-programming and code reviews
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
If we got your attention, then send off your detailed application to us today. Discover more at tech.prosiebensat1.com.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.