For our office in Unterföhring (Munich) we are looking for:
Our Tech Stack
- We run test driven development (TDD) using Mocha and Sinon
- We use AWS to run our product infrastructure, and Gitlab as CI/CD platform
What you can expect in this role
- You bring in your experience and software architecture knowledge in peer review and pair programming sessions
- You apply software craftmanship and take full ownership in developing your code and making sure it operates properly
Your essential experience and education
- You know TypeScript, or you are at least interested in it
- You have worked with video player integrations or at least with a plain video element; experience with (video) online advertisement (VAST/VMAP/…) is a plus
- Ideally, you have heard the term DRM before, and you know how it works
- You are a very good team player and you like to have fun together at work
- You are fluent in English; German is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- On our campus we offer a wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Munich is one of the greatest cities to live in Germany. With its closeness to the Alps you can enjoy skiing or hiking in the Alps within an hour drive from the Office.
- Enjoy an open culture without dress code in the diverse and creative environment of the media industry
If we got your attention, then send off your detailed application to us today. Discover more at tech.prosiebensat1.com.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.