For our office in Unterföhring bei München we are looking for:
Site Reliability Engineer (m/f)
TechOne is a separate entity within the P7S1 universe. We’re using the latest technology in the media industry to work on the future of a high scaling and cutting edge Digital entertainment platform. Our modern organizational structure is based on flat hierarchies and use of agile ways of working.
Our Tech Stack
- Fully automated CI/CD deployments using Jenkins and GitLab CI
- We're providing various types of stacks, stuff like Node.JS and Java Spring
- We're building containerized microservice architectures as a service to the developers, running on Kubernetes and Amazon ECS clusters
- APM: Our culture is not only to build – measure and learn is key. One type of incident should never come up again
What you can expect in this role
- Enjoy what you do, and be willing to teach and learn new technologies.
- Uptime is your KPI – Keep the systems running
- Challenge existing work patterns and help us improve quality and reliability of the products
- Foster excellence in Dev teams in points of scalability, performance and monitoring – Be the better Developer
- Improving deployment strategies, canary or B/G - decide what fits to the service
- You will be part of the OnCall Shift – Remember "one type of incident should never come up again" - Keep your mobile quite
Your essential experience and education
- You're having profound experience in Deployments, CI/CD patterns
- You're living infrastructure as code: Terraform, CloudFormation, Puppet
- You’re speaking one of these: Python, PHP, Ruby, Java
- You’re a passionate Linux enthusiast – man has nothing to do with heavy trucks and the listen call doesn’t mean you're talking to much
- You know how to handle billions of requests on your service: Building HA high traffic services is part of your skillset
- You have appreciation for working in a diverse and interdisciplinary environment
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
- The SRE team composed of 7 engineers who are writing code to entertain millions of users with high quality services.
- But hey, that’s not all: It takes a cross-functional setup to form a good party: Additional to the developers we also love to work with our product owner and business customers to ensure a collaborative culture.
- We're enthusiastic, communicative and crashing nearly every campus party at P7S1
If we got your attention, then send off your detailed application to us today. Discover more at tech.prosiebensat1.com.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.