For our office in Berlin we are looking for:
Agile Project Manager (m/w)
What you can expect in this role
- Facilitate an Agile software delivery process by continuously and collaboratively improving all aspects of our Scrum/Agile development
- Ensure knowledge transfer and organizational learning across all departments
- Track team metrics (burn-down charts, productivity, blockers) and utilize these to bring the team forward
- Facilitate meetings to reduce complexity and add clarity
- Ensure transparency in regard to high performance development, stakeholder engagement, processes supporting the team, the team organization
- Deliver hands-on coaching to your teams in all aspects of self-organization
- Driving functional enhancements and continuous maintenance
Your essential experience and education
- Several years of professional Agile/Scrum experience
- Very good knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, CD, and XP in theory and practice (e.g., velocity, burndown techniques, retrospective formats, etc.)
- Exhibit servant leadership and have good communication skills
- Be able to implement, adhere to, improve processes and best practices to enable cross-functional collaboration (strong in executing organizational change processes)
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
What's in it for you?
- An open company culture shaped by transparent decisions, team spirit, hands-on mentality and honest feedback
- A casual working atmosphere on first-name basis and without any dress code
- The possibility to make a paid sabbatical leave as well as additional measures for a smooth work-life balance, e. g. flexible working times and home-office option
- Compatibility of job and family using different childcare options
- Cost takeover of the public transport ticket and the usage of attractive discounts in and beyond our online-shop
- Team events, fresh fruits & veggies as well as beverages
- Who let the dogs out? – dogs are allowed
- Various training opportunities as well as English courses
- A lot of challenges as well as the room for own ideas
- Flat hierarchies and high responsibility
Shape our company’s success with us and apply now online! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
Flaconi is a premium online shop for perfume and beauty products in Germany. Since 2011, Flaconi offers a great selection of perfumes, skincare products, make-up, organic cosmetics and professional hair care. In addition to a perfect customer service, a high-class website and an intuitive user design, a lot of information on the products makes shopping at Flaconi an emotional and unique experience. The successful E-Commerce company was already honoured with many online awards. In 2015 the ProSiebenSat.1 group acquired the majority of shares for Flaconi.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.