For our office in Berlin we are looking for:
Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
What you can expect in this role
- You work collaboratively with Engineers and Product to scope, design and create efficient test automation scenarios
- You define automation test frameworks and tools
- You define automated functional, performance and load tests
- You coach and mentor the Engineering team on testing guidelines, frameworks and best practices that help us create amazing and scalable products
- You create resulting test assets and documentation
- You integrate automated tests into the continuous integration environment
- You review and investigate automated test results; report the errors to responsible team members
- You contribute to the complete development cycle (from the analysis of requirements up to the integration of automated test cases into the CI system (Jenkins))
- You boost our Engineering culture that encourages knowledge sharing and mutual development
Your essential experience and education
- Several years of experience building highly scalable, performant and maintainable automated test scenarios
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Hands-on experience testing and deploying services using Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Gherkin, Selenium, Cucumber or similar tools/frameworks
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Expertise in agile development practices (TDD, BDD, pair programming, etc.) is a plus
- English language fluency, German is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Our employees matter to us: We offer you a permanent contract
- Easy-going workplace: We pay your BVG ticket and we do not have a dresscode
- International flair: We support your relocation
- Employee discounts: In our online shop you get 30% discount and can access further discounts at partner companies
- Work-Life-Balance: Flexible working hours and home office options allow you to reconcile work and private life
- Recreation and relaxation: We offer you 29 days of vacation and the possibility of a paid sabbatical
- Family first: Our “emergency-moms” are there for you in out-of-the-ordinary situations and look after your child on site in the office
- Flaconi Development Mix: Actively shape your own career path and take advantage of our internal and external training opportunities
- Dog Policy: Dogs are welcome in our office!
- Flaconis know how to party: You can look forward to cool team events and company parties
- Agile work: As part of our cross-functional teams, you have the opportunity to help shape and advance cross-departmental topics
- Freedom for innovation: You can let your ideas run free at our regular hackathons and get inspiration for your daily business at Tech Talks and Breakfast Lectures
- Thinking about tomorrow together: Flaconi subsidizes your savings contribution to the company pension scheme with an additional 20%
- Welcome aboard: Not only our onboarding day helps you to orientate yourself in the first time, but also your personal buddy
- Food & drinks: For us it goes without saying that extras such as drinks and fruits are free
Shape our company’s success with us and apply now online! We look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your earliest starting date. Please direct your application to Lea Krumland (Recruiter).
Flaconi is a premium online shop for perfume and beauty products in Germany. Since 2011, Flaconi offers a great selection of perfumes, skincare products, make-up, organic cosmetics and professional hair care. In addition to a perfect customer service, a high-class website and an intuitive user design, a lot of information on the products makes shopping at Flaconi an emotional and unique experience. The successful E-Commerce company was already honoured with many online awards. In 2015 the ProSiebenSat.1 group acquired the majority of shares for Flaconi.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.