For our office in Unterföhring (Munich) we are looking for:
Senior QA Engineer (m/f/d) – Backend
For our Media Asset Management team, we are looking for an experienced QA engineer (m/f/d) who is passionate about API testing and test automation. We work in a cross functional team with our product owner, QA and developers to provide the metadata backends for the online appearances of some of Europe's most popular entertainment brands.
What you can expect in this role
- You will be responsible to ensure the quality of our metadata management infrastructure
- You will design and implement automated test strategies, tools and processes as part of our continuous integration and deployment pipelines
- You will support other teams testing their components against our interfaces
- You will monitor technical services and API user processes, aiming at continuously optimizing service quality
- You ensure that the acceptance criteria are accurate, clear and well defined and convert the acceptance criteria into automated tests
- You will be part of a broader team that deals with topics like massive scale video streaming and mobile applications used by more than a million users a day
Your essential experience and education
- You have a university degree in computer science, information technology, media engineering, or equivalent
- You acquired solid professional working experience in software testing – especially software written in Python
- You have a strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes and you are familiar with terms like RESTful, GraphQL, git, Gitlab CI, etc.
- You are experienced with AWS cloud services, especially serverless and containerized infrastructures
- You love to share your testing experience with the development team
- You are serious about code quality, automated software tests & automated deployments
- You possess very good English or German skills
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
If we got your your attention, then send off your application to us today. It only takes a couple of minutes! Get to know our tech teams.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.