For our office in Unterföhring (Munich) we are looking for:
Senior Product Owner (m/f/d)
The Sales Solutions department develops and operates various tools and platforms for the ProSiebenSat.1 Group to cover the entire sales value chain. As a senior product owner for sales, you’ll advise our sales unit with more than 130 users in implementing their requirements, and act as a point of contact for Development.
What you can expect in this role
- You will collaborate with the relevant departments to record and prioritize processes and requirements, and convert them into a backlog
- You will coordinate the requirements with agile development teams, plan the necessary capacities and manage proper implementation all the way through to testing and operation
- You will ensure ongoing development and optimization of our operation and support strategy
- You and an agile team will handle quality control and ensuring the SLA services for the products you are responsible for
- You will manage communication with clients, especially for upgrades, new features and serious failures
- You will stay up to date on the manufacturers’ product strategies, current market trends and the business departments’ strategy, and create a long-term roadmap on this basis
Your essential experience and education
- You have a degree in Business Informatics, Business Administration or a comparable subject
- You have several years of experience working in the fields of media and software development
- You have experience with agile development methods in the role of product owner (m/f/d)
- You are able to convert complex requirements from the business end into user stories for a backlog
- You have experience in planning and managing projects, as well as knowledge of sales processes, online marketing and Salesforce
- An analytical mindset, team skills and an entrepreneurial approach round out your profile
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
If we have aroused your interest, then send off your detailed application to us today. Discover more at tech.prosiebensat1.com.
ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions GmbH is a fully owned subsidiary of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE. It incorporates all subjects regarding Enterprise IT and is responsible for operations and continued development of P7S1-internal applications as well as of IT infrastructure. ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions optimizes the technical processes throughout the group, permanently refines the system architecture and thus provides the P7S1-employees a technologically state-of-the-art working environment.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.