For our office in Unterföhring (Munich) we are looking for:
For our consumer experience web team, we are looking for an experienced QA Engineer, who is passionate about testing and optimizing our digital products. We work in a cross-functional team with our product owner, UX expert and art director. Our mission is to deliver websites with the best user experience and a high quality for million visitors a month.
Our Tech Stack
- HTML, SaSS and PostCSS to efficiently style our websites
- We use React Native for our Mobile Apps
- The website backend is GraphQL with fast API response times and a decoupled backend
- We use Docker, Gitlab and Gitlab CI to deploy everything to Amazon
What you can expect in this role
- Design and implement components and features for our websites, like prosieben.de, sat1.de or ran.de
- You style our tv websites and bring in your UX for a high user engagement
- Help us build and optimize our highly scalable and performant architecture
- You are focused on quality - we are big on code reviews, unit testing and integration testing
- You take on the technical responsibility for a task from conception through implementation to successful use in production
- Enjoy what you do and be willing to teach and learn new technologies
Your essential experience and education
- You know how to work with GraphQL in production
- Experience with React Native and Mobile Development is a nice plus
- You know how to handle millions of requests and you have always website performance in mind
- You have an eye for UX and you know how to realize it on the page
- You want to write high quality software and clean code and TDD are your tools
- An agile mindset, a well-structured working style and strong team and problem- solving skills characterize you
- Fluent verbal and written English skills are required. German language skills are a plus
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
If we got your attention, then send off your detailed application to us today. Discover more at tech.prosiebensat1.com.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.