For our office in Unterföhring (Munich) we are looking for:
Salesforce Developer (m/f/d)
You will be part of the Sales Solution Team, a cross-functional team of highly experienced individuals with deep competences in cutting-edge media technologies, cloud technologies, software development, quality assurance, and product management within the ProSiebenSat1 Applications GmbH. We master evolutionary design, development, and operation of APP’s Sales pipeline including CRM, Ad-Sales, Fulfillment, Billing and analytics.
Our Tech Stack
- Our Salesforce application landscape is composed of a mix of internally developed customizations and services, supported by an ever-evolving CI/CD-pipeline
- We’re developing in Apex and Lightning, with a strong focus on best practices to ensure fast, version-controlled and automated releases
- An agile-, DevOps-oriented mindset, lightweight processes, and business value driven optimizations are our core enablers
What you can expect in this role
- You enable the team to deliver code of a high quality standard through Pair and Mob Programming Sessions, code reviews, best practices and participation in our Community Of Practice.
- What about TDD or DDD as a Salesforce development approach? Sure, let’s go for it!
- You make solid technology decisions based on analysis and Proof-of-Concept evaluations if needed.
- Defining release strategies including branching, CI and development workflows
- You monitor the quality of the features delivered and ensure that the team has the necessary tools to automate as many of their tasks as possible (Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery).
- You follow market trends, analyze new technologies and approaches for improving engineering quality and code sustainability.
- You are brimming with anticipation for the final release of SFDX
Your essential experience and education
- You love writing code from the bottom of your heart and you believe in clean code as one of the means for sustainable development on the SFDC platform
- You have a firm understanding of best practices in a Salesforce driven environment, such as but not limited to: avoiding SF-governor limits (in an (a-)synchronous context), making sure the code is bulkified, writing thorough, repeatable, and independent Unit Tests
- You have a professional working experience in software development using Apex and Lightning and have a proven track record for delivering high quality code
- Ideally you have experience with DevOps-tools like Git and Jenkins or equivalent to ensure a robust CI/CD-process
- You possess very good English skills. German is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
If we got your your attention, then send off your application to us today. It only takes a couple of minutes! Get to know our tech teams at tech.prosiebensat1.com.
ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions GmbH is a fully owned subsidiary of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE. It incorporates all subjects regarding Enterprise IT and is responsible for operations and continued development of P7S1-internal applications as well as of IT infrastructure. ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions optimizes the technical processes throughout the group, permanently refines the system architecture and thus provides the P7S1-employees a technologically state-of-the-art working environment.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.