For our office in Unterföhring bei München we are looking for:
Business Intelligence Architect (m/f/d)
At Data Solutions we are the go to guys for providing all our colleagues with state of the art data access, business ready solutions and advice in all things regarding data. As a team of highly skilled individuals we collaboratively work on the central data platform of ProSiebenSat.1 to help building the entertainment of the future. In that regard we occupy ourselves with writing quality code, managing projects and stakeholders, automating our development processes, making users happy and last but not least having lots of fun together.
What you can expect in this role
- In a dynamic Scrum team, you are accountable for the technical as well as the business architecture of BI-solutions, using technologies like Spark, Exasol or Tableau
- You define requirements on the central data integration platform of ProSiebenSat.1 and consult its development team during implementation
- In addition, you work closely with domain experts to create new data solutions. To do so, you define and continuously improve required processes and methodologies
- Automating the development process regarding continuous integration, continuous deployment and automated testing is also within your area of responsibility
Your essential experience and education
- You have successfully completed your studies in computer science or with an IT focus
- You have ample experience in developing enterprise systems for processing large amounts of data, for example with Spark and/or SQL
- You are an expert in data modelling and data management. Hands on experience in Data Vault would be a great plus
- Your own highest quality standards and your solution oriented mindset are best applied in an agile development environment (at ProSiebenSat.1 this normally means Scrum)
- Personal accountability and team spirit are no contradiction to you. With your competence and personality, you know how to inspire a team and lead it to outstanding solutions
- Excellent knowledge of German rounds off your profile
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule with home office and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
- This position can be filled as full time and part time job
If we got your your attention, then send off your application to us today. It only takes a couple of minutes! Get to know our tech teams at tech.prosiebensat1.com.
ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions GmbH is a fully owned subsidiary of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE. It incorporates all subjects regarding Enterprise IT and is responsible for operations and continued development of P7S1-internal applications as well as of IT infrastructure. ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions optimizes the technical processes throughout the group, permanently refines the system architecture and thus provides the P7S1-employees a technologically state-of-the-art working environment.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.