For our office in Unterföhring near Munich we are looking for:
Application Engineer (m/f/d)
As Application Engineer you are responsible to maintain and run our engineering tools.
What you can expect in this role
- You will manage our CI/CD pipeline and support onboarding and proper usage
- You will work closely with all our software development departments to gather their needs
- You can optimize our workflows and facilitate decisions for new tools
- You will work closely with our external vendors and vendor management in RFIs and onboarding
- You will create a proper governance structure and ensure policies are kept
- You will make sure all our tools work interlinked and can be provisioned easily
Your essential experience and education
- You have multiple years of experience in software development, full stack development or DevOps
- You are used to an SRE and DevOps mindset
- You have multiple years of experience with AWS or any other cloud platform
- You have experience with IT automation / orchestration or infra as code
- You are passionate for agile methodologies
- Experience with artifactory or similar solutions is a plus
- You are experienced in managing customer relationships
- You possess very good English skills. German is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities offered by the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a flexible work schedule and 30 vacation days per year
- Work on modern fully equipped workplaces and use our wide range of sports (including yoga, football or workouts), post office, laundry and ironing service as well as many cafés and Wifi on campus
- In addition to the campus's own daycare or a childcare allowance, there is a family service with free consultation
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without dress code in the dynamic environment of the media industry
If we got your your attention, then send off your application to us today. It only takes a couple of minutes! Get to know our tech teams.
ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions GmbH is a fully owned subsidiary of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE. It incorporates all subjects regarding Enterprise IT and is responsible for operations and continued development of P7S1-internal applications as well as of IT infrastructure. ProSiebenSat.1 Tech Solutions optimizes the technical processes throughout the group, permanently refines the system architecture and thus provides the P7S1-employees a technologically state-of-the-art working environment.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.